Pledge to Sellers
Home Selling in San Diego
We Are On Your Team
The Marr Company's Pledge and Marketing Program. We will work for you full-time as your professional realty team.
To help you sell your home we will...
- Prepare a comparative market analysis of your property.
- Determine the best possible list price for your home in today's market.
- Complete and review the listing agreement with you.
- Prepare your home for sale. Spend as much time as needed to go over the entire property with you, both inside and out. We will list suggestions and recommendations so it will show its very best.
- Install an exclusive "For Sale" sign, brochure box and lock box.
- Prepare your individual marketing book, to be left in your home at all times.
- Create a professional flyer about your property.
- Professionally present your property to the multiple listing service, resulting in maximum exposure for your property.
- Hold broker open houses for agents in the market area until the property has sold.
- Verbally keep in touch with you at least once a week.
- Distribute flyers to all real estate offices; mail flyer to all firms from two pages before and after in the MLS book; mail flyer to personal sphere of Realtors who we strive to motivate to sell your home.
- Attend Realtor marketing meetings and promote the sale of your property to other agents.
- Advertise in the local media on a regular basis.
- Prepare contracts and open escrow in a manner which will reasonably ensure that the sale will be completed with minimum risk.
- Handle the numerous and complex documents needed to effect your sale in compliance with all the applicable laws and regulations including: seller's real property disclosure, buyer's acceptance and releases, termite reports and clearances, foreign investment in real property tax act affidavit, contractor's inspections, walk-through inspections, building permits, public reports, homeowner association documents, seller finance disclosures, and other miscellaneous documents.
- Address your personal needs and special requirements.
- If you are leaving the area, we will be happy to refer you to a broker within the area to which you are moving.